More Opportunities When We Help
IM can help you grow your business without you having to do all the work. Whether it's joining frames, cutting mats or backing/glazing, or doing a print job, we can help you fulfill new business you create. Keeping your in-house costs to a minimum can help build more profitable opportunities!
Check with your local IM DC regarding the possibilities.
Explore Our Design Styles & Options
IM is a family-owned and run business that works hard to maintain a personal relationship with our customers. Though we are a nationwide company our focus has always been - and always will be - local. We value our customers.
As a company, IM has nearly 2000 moulding choices available - for designs in the home, business, or public places. We carry over 12 million feet of inventory at any one time, imported from the best manufacturers around the world.
Our standards in design, quality, and value are the highest, to ensure your complete satisfaction. We frequently employ specific custom designs, collaborating with our clients and manufacturers for the best results.
IM also carries the broadest selection of mats, foam, glazing, and supplies in the industry - at 17 locations across the USA.
We also offer custom printing services - from the smallest to largest jobs - visit imgraphicsgroup.com for more information.
Thank you for considering us to supply our products and services to your business. We are confident we can help in your success.
Our Terms of Service
Frame King Moulding has been a picture framing supplier since 1973. We are located in Florence, Kentucky which is just south of Cincinnati, Ohio. We are a full line distributor which includes wood and metal moulding, equipment, boxed glass and the necessary supply items. Frame King Moulding sells wood and metal moulding by length, boxed, cut to size or assembled. We provide a delivery service to the following surrounding areas Indianapolis and Evansville, Indiana; Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio; Lexington, Louisville, Owenboro and Richmond, Kentucky. To place an order or for more information on the products we sell you can reach our knowledgeable customer staff Monday thru Friday 8am – 5pm EST. Faxed and emailed orders are accepted 24/7.
We are continually looking for talented individuals to join us in this fast growing company. If you are interested in joining our team, please fax a resume to 859-647-4405, include experience and salary requirements or e-mail us at: email@example.com Phone Number 859-647-4400.
Our website collects names, email addresses, and other personal information from customers and visitors only when submitted via one of our online forms, such as our subscription form, or mailing list registration form. This data is used soley by FrameKingMoulding.com and is not shared, traded, or sold to third parties-unless customers or registrants opt to receive information from like-minded organizatons, in which case we share only names, email addresses, and postal addresses. While we do accept credit cards as payment for our products & services, your credit card information is not entered nor stored on the Frame King Moulding website.
Customers can edit their personal information by logging into our site OR by sending an email to request account changes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our website also collects non-personal data through the use of server-based "session variabables," which we use to achieve important site functionality, including the recognition of the logged-in users and the secure passing of shopping cart information. In order to indentify customers as they proceed through the check out process, our website also uses a single "cookie" (a small file stored by your browser on your hard drive); thus, online transactions require a browser that accepts "cookies."
Our web-server also records IP addresses from all visitors to our site. An IP addresses is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, to analyze trends, to track user movement, and gather broad demographic information-all for the purpose of continually improving our website and delivering personalized, custom content. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifible information, and their collection is standard procedure in most web-server enviroments.
Our website contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website, for which FrameKingMoulding.com is not responsible.
Trademark Information - All trademarks and logos mentioned or displayed in this website are the properties of their respective holders.
Customer Use of Website Information - You may download, view, copy, and print documents and graphics incorporated in these documents (the "Documents") from the Site subject to the following: (a) the Documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; and (b) the Documents may not be modified or altered in any way. Except where your use constitutes "fair use" under copyright law, you may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit, or distribute any information from this website in whole or in part without the express written authorization of Frame King Moulding.
Order Policy and Terms
• Please give the Name and Account number when ordering.
• You may place your order 24 hours a day using this on-line catalog system.
• Orders placed before 12:00pm EST are processed the same business day.
• Orders placed after 12:00pm EST are processed the next business day.
• You may order by phone during regular business hours at 800-543-5464.
• All frames are cut with 1/8” allowance unless specified.
• All frames are labeled with number and size. We can include your customer or work order to the label when specified.
• Stretcher and Floater frames are cut to exact size.
• Specify on chopped Fillets to either frame size, mat size or site size when ordering.
• FKM makes regular scheduled delivery routes.
• All Orders for delivery are required $100 minimum and will be charged a delivery fee.
• Please ask our customer service representative about delivery service in your area.
• Frame chop orders are shipped within 24 hours of receipt.
• Orders delivered by FKM must be called in by 3:00pm on the day prior to delivery.
• Orders called in after 3:00pm are not guaranteed next day delivery.
• UPS shipments are subject to shipping and packing charges.
• UPS length orders maximum length is 8ft and is charged Over Size handling charge. Please specify cutting instructions when ordering length moulding.
• UPS mat board shipments are charged Over Size handling charge. Mat board can not be adequately shipped without corners damaged. We can not assume responsibility from damage in shipping.
• The minimum order for chop frame is three (3) feet.
• Orders will receive a 2% discount when paid in cash at time of receipt.
• Credit card payments are not eligible for discount.
• Items already discounted may not qualify for the cash discount.
• A one hour noticed is required for pickup orders.
• Chop and Joined frames orders require 24-48 hour processing.
Returns and Claims
• Inspect merchandise upon receipt for any defects, damaged, or size errors prior to joining or altering merchandise.
• FKM is not responsible for damage from UPS delivery service. You must file claims against UPS or refuse shipment.
• Prior authorization is required to return merchandise for credit.
• All claims of shortage or defects must be made within 10 days from receipt of merchandise please include invoice number and date.
• Merchandise returned for credit (not FKM error) is subject to a restocking fee and any transportation charges involved.
• No returns after 30 days. Merchandise returned must be in original package.
• No returns are permitted if damaged.
• We do not accept returns on joined frames, cut mats, or altered merchandise.
• To establish an account with us, it is necessary that each customer complete and submit a credit application.
• Customers with satisfactory credit references will be allowed an open account.
• Please allow four (4) weeks for credit approval.
• Until credit is approved, all orders will be sent on a Prepay or COD bases.
• All prices are subject to change without notice. Please call our customer service department to verify prices in question.
Copyright Notice - Copyright © 2009, Frame King Moulding